miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

Anastasia Oplakanets: Week 3 - In the public eye

Would I like to be a public figure? My answer to this question is definitely not. Being a celebrity or just famous by any other reasons may be a great experience and it surely has many plusses but  we shouldn't forget that it also takes away your privacy, or most of it at least. We all know well that anyone who is minimally famous receives a lot of undesired attention, it does not really matter how famous you are, there will always be paparazzis and journalists poiting at you with their cameras. And the worst thing about this situation is that famous people can't really do much about it. On one hand it is wrong to shout or attack these annoying journalists because at the end of the day they are only doing their jobs. On the other hand is perfectly understandable that celebrities get angry and frustrated by all the paparazzis following them constantly and end up breaking one or two cameras.
Resultado de imagen de paparazzi gif 



In my case, I have always been a very quite girl and I wouldn't stand people surrounding me all the time and taking hundreds of pictures of me everyday. I truly think that it would be great to be known by the world and influence possitively on someone's life  but my privacy is clearly a price I am not going to pay. Imagine how exhausting it has to be to hide from the press everytime you go out on a date, dinner or simply on a walk. In all of these following situations I wouldn't be able to enjoy my free time with my friends because of the extra attention I would receive, how I am supposed to accept that?

In sum, If someday I became famous I would probably tell every paparazzi near me to go away and eventually I would be known for being that crazy famous one who always fights and yells at the cameras. Fame can give you many things but it is definitely not for me.
 Resultado de imagen de leave gif

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart