jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017

Anastasia Oplakanets: Week 5 - My Worst Job Ever

There are uncountable and totally unpleasant jobs to do in the world and although I am quite picky about them  I know I could end up doing one of them. I really want to make a distinction between jobs I would be unhappy to do and jobs that absolutly disgust me: the former are those kind of jobs that are okay but they aren't really what I am aiming to do. For example, if currently I am studying English Studies I wouldn't be glad if I end up working as lawyer or an assistant, not because these are not acceptable jobs but rather because it is not my goal, I want to do something related to my studies. So, this situation wouldn't be the best for me but I would accept the job if I had to. Now, the latter kind of jobs are definitely out of discussion for me, on the peak of this jobs there's the one I hate the most: babysitting.
I have never liked babies and kids and I don't understand how come that so many people find them adorable.They are always sticky, dirty, loud, full of saliva and buggers, etc. Also, I don't think they like me neither, not because I treat them badly, but maybe because I have no idea how to behave near them and they have some kind of super powers to detect these things and know that I would rather be in any other place of the planet than with them. For this and so many other reasons I could never be a babysitter or a primary and even secondary teacher, I know for sure that I would quickly lose my temper with those little monsters and say something totally unappropriate and get fired.

 

Regarding the second task of this Week's assignment, I do not have any relative to ask about work conditions when they were young but I know that working conditions about sixty or seventy years ago were pretty harsh. Most of regular people didn't have many possibilities to study or at least to finish their studies and had to start working at a very young age, having to work a lot of hours for little money. Plus, there were not many choices regarding jobs, you couldn't pick between one or another, you had to do what you got. I honestly don't see any pros to this situation as I think that everything about working conditions at that time was awful. 

As for the third task of this Week, I haven't done anything new to improve my English sorry.

Summing up, not so many decades ago working conditions were very hard and didn't considerate people's needs and even rights; and my worst job ever, my nightmare, would be doing something related to babies and little kids such as babysitting or teaching. Really, babies aren't cool.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart