sábado, 7 de octubre de 2017

Paula Sánchez - WEEK 3

I would definitely not like to be in the public eye, since I am a shy person and just  the fact of talking in front of many people makes me feel extremely nerveous. In order to be a public figure you must feel confortable when it comes to be in front of people or to be chased by paparazzis or journalists, for instance. That is the worst of all, being chased and not haveing privacy when you need or want it. From my viewpoint privacy is important, and I would not stand being in the centre of the public conversations, because people tend to speculate a lot and maybe many rumors would sorround my person.

Resultado de imagen de paparazzis

I enjoy being an anonimous person and I do not think this situation will ever change. I like moving around without dealing with people's uneasy stares. I think few people are made for being popular, or at least famous. Most of the common people prefer to live the way they do. The only good point I can find about being famous is that it provides you a lot of money, which is clearly useful for us all, but it can also take you to "the dark side" and ruin your life. Summing up, I would love to remain anonymous and have a normal life plenty of happiness and the things I love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart