domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

Paula Sánchez Morlesín - Week 6

Dear Ester,

As you already know, I am on my second year of my degree and I must stay curious and willing to learn more and more English in order to pick up my level. So, I wanted to tell you that I have started to attend conversation lessons with a native English speaker, specifically he is from New Zeland and he has just come back from his country to work here in Murcia. What I now, is that he wants to set up his own English academy but he does not have enough money yet. Summing up, we meet up twice a week at mine during halg an hour ato speak about anything, it does not matter qhat we talk about. What matters is that I gain both fluency and new vocabulary. Moreover, I have started to watch a new TV series called Stranger Things (in English, of course) and I absolutely love it! I totally recomend you to watch it, it is just so interesting. I can´t get my eyes off it, it has captured me. 
And last but not least, I am currently working on how to write letters, and I have found some interesting webs where we can learn about that issue. Since I think you might be interested about it, here I enclose you some of them:

https://www.skillsyouneed.com/write/letter-writing.html
http://library.bcu.ac.uk/learner/writingguides/1.06.htm

That is all I had to tell you Ester, If you are coming to Murcia soon let me know the dates so we can arrange to meet up.

Hope to see you soon,
Paula.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart