domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

Anastasia Oplakanets: Week 6 (Phrasal Verbs)



Dear Mimi

I have quite few news of this past week but I still hope you enjoy reading them. Last Sunday I was playing a game online and couldn't sort out one of its levels so I had to ask around for help in the chat. So this guy came across me, helped me out and now we've been chatting in private for more than a week. He is is really interesting and funny. He is American, from Washington, and his name is Henry. He knows no Spanish words apart from 'paella' and 'toro' so we have been talking in english all the time and I have learned a lot this week. We have spoken a lot about USA and he has told me tons of interesting facts about it; at first I thought he was showing off but then realised he is just a really passionate person! Talking to him really cheers me up and I found out that we have a common friend here in Spain! I hope to keep in contact with him so be alert for any message you receive because for sure I will be infroming you about everything!
Besides my interaction with Henry, I have been rewatching Vikings for like the third time in its original voicing and I simply love Ragnar's and Ivar's voices. I defenitely prefer the English version rather than the Spanish one or the Russian one. Remember I fell off of my horse almost a month ago? My clavicle is healing slow but well, and I hope I can get back in the saddle soon, can't wait! I've been reading a lot too. I had to read 'This Time It's Personal' by Alan Battersby really quickly because I was running out of time for my LI lessons and it was not as bad as I had expected. Also, I have read two other books, which were very thick, and I can't figure out how I am able to read so fast... I am already starting a third one.
I'm sorry there's anything else fresh and new in my life. I am waiting for your response so don't take long!
Love you, Anastasia










Second Week's task: Links
 https://www.skillsyouneed.com/write/letter-writing.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart