domingo, 8 de octubre de 2017

Isabel Martínez Puche (Week 3)



In my case, I have contradictory feelings. On one hand, I consider that it is positive being a public figure because they have so many influence on the public. That is useful in order to raise awareness about many things, and also to help people to become better persons. There are a lot of cases of individuals with mental or physicals issues and public figures play a social role, encouraging them to recover and to get a better life. This is the good part of the fame, in my opinion, not mentioning the money and prestige you can get from being famous. 
Nevertheless, on the other hand, not everything is as easy and glamorous as it seems from the point of view of an ordinary person. Behind the fame, there can be found a lot of difficulties along the journey. One of them being the media pressure that the celebrities are put into. It is not easy to deal with a paparazzi or with a lot of cameras and flashes directed to you all at once. Apart from this, in order to give a good image and set a good example to your public you have to behave yourself in every moment, something that becomes difficult due to all the stress and pressure brought with the fame. Sometimes all of this leads to depression and other diseases that are dangerous and can put their lives in risk. 
All in all, I think I wouldn’t be able to cope with all of that even if I wanted to. I’m used to live a relaxed life. I’m not the type of person that goes every weekend to parties. Instead, I enjoy staying at home watching films, reading or listening to music.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart