viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

Anastasia Oplakanets: Week 2


Throughout my whole life I have had lots of friends and many best friends but they went as quickly as they came. I do not know why I cannot make permanent friends, I guess that after a while I see how people truly are and I do not want to stick around them anymore.
Still, I do have friends that have been there for me almost for ever. One girl in particular with whom I went to school since the third grade is a very important person for me.Although is true that we do not see each other everyday, I consider her one of my closest friends. She has a very odd personality, not an easy girl I must say, but her constantly anecdot telling and laughing and her craziness is so amusing I cannot resist! Also, she gives me support whenever I need it and tries her best to help me. There will always be that bound between us, the one you share with someone whom you have known for so long...That is a connection too hard to develop and I am very happy to have it with someone!



I was born in Ukraine and spent my childhood there and I guess that is the reason why I love cold places. You know the cold, rainy, grey places that appear in books and mistery films? I simply adore them. My dream is to visit places like Canada, Alaska, Norway, Britain, etc. More than that, I would love to live there. I love it when winter arrives and everything has that something so enjoyable; isn't it great to watch a film in a rainy cold day with a cup of tea in your hands? I also love to wrap myself up in coats and coats to stay warm, it remembers me a lot of my country.


Oddly, I would also love to visit Australia! It has been my dream since forever. I love animals and Australia has such an incredible fauna. I would love to discover and learn about all of the speacies, from the tiniest one to the biggest ones. Not mentioning its landscapes and beaches and surfing and diving! I am determined to go cage diving with sharks someday, which are one of my favourite animals ever. I want to mention here a book called 'A letter to my captor'' by Lucy Christopher, which describes amazingly one of the greatest landscapes of Australia and it is so worth of reading; it leaves you craving to go to Australia's deserts and feel everything that has been so well described in the book. I do not know whether I coud live there, but for sure I will visit this amazing country!





If I had enough money I would do many things. I think I would firstly help as many animal shelters and campaigns in need as I could, that would bring me an incredible joy. In our country the awarness of animal abandnonment is very poor and this lack of information causes more and more animals to be thrown at the streets as if they were some kind of useless toy. So if I had a chance to bring awarness about this theme and help the animals I would become the happiest person on earth.
Of course it depends about how much money we are talking about but if after the said above I had more money to spend I would definitely buy a house and my own horse, which I have been waiting to own for too long.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart