viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

Isabel (Week 2)




Among my friends, there are specially two that I know since I have memory. We met when we were 3 years old in school. We went to the same class and eventually became close, remaining that relationship until now. We may not be the type to be talking everyday, but we are there for each other and when we go out we have so much fun. We’re different and our opinions sometimes are not the same but we still get along well. On one hand, there is Gloria that is always drawing and talking about tattoos, animals and break dance. On the other hand, Nuria is more into writing and reading. She is also there when you need to talk about something and ready to give advice. Usually we talk about TV series and how our life is going when we meet. Even though I don’t show it, I’m really happy to have them and I wouldn’t want it otherwise.


I would like to visit the Egyptian pyramides because it has always impressed me how they were made, considering that at that time there weren’t as many resources as today. The luxury in one hand, and the life of the slaves on the other hand is something that I would like to know more about. From my point of view, it is important to get to know the history and culture of other places in order to have a more critical perspective of the world and not commit the same mistakes all over again. I consider them one of the most beautiful constructions that has been ever made.

I would like to visit Tokyo because I’m interested in their culture. I’m used to watch documentaries about it but never had the opportunity to visit it. I think it would be a great travel since there are many monuments with a lot of interesting history behind and a lot of beautiful landscapes such as the mount Fuji. It is also one of the places where technology is more developed, so it would be good to try new things and get to know new people that can teach you to appreciate and embrace their culture.

If I had enough money

If I had enough money, I would firstly make sure that my parents are living a good life and I would help them if necessary, due to they took care of me since I was born. Secondly, I would buy the books, cds and dvds that I like, considering that now I can’t because of the high prices and taxes that the government has imposed to cultural products. Thirdly, I would spend money helping others. I’m interested in feminism so I would work to spread its work so we can reach a world where women are treated the way we deserve. Moreover, considering the vast amount of diseases that need more investigation, such as cancer, I would like to contribute to quicken scientific’s work and find a cure to all of them as soon as possible.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart