viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

Paula Sánchez - WEEK 2

To start with, I will say I have quite good friends, and some of them are named Sara and Anastasia. Regarding Anastasia, she is an animal lover, what´s more she practices horseriding. Moreover, she can be really selfish sometimes, but she also cares about others, even though  I sometimes feel she cares about animals the most. What I think about her is that she looks strong on the outside but sensitive on the inside, and that she is a great friend, too. We have been together since the first grade of High School and we still continue to friends while at university.
Regarding Sara she is a wonderful person, the person that best understands me. We get along so well that it is almost unbelieveble. And she is always there for me, we can talk about the most random stuff but also have deep conersations. I am really thankful for having her as my friend. As a result of our strong friendship, we have plenty of plans, and one of them is to travel in three years time to our dream country , wich is South Korea.



In relation with tha places I would like to visit, there are many countries in my to-visit list, but the most important one for me is South Korea, as I have said so above. In fact, I have been in love with S. Korea for a long time now, and soon I will achieve my dream. I adore S. Korea since it has so many interesting and beautiful things Spain (and Europe in general) do not. For example, you can find a whole building full of individual karaoke rooms where you can spend your afternoon for little money, or you can go shopping to Myeongdong, where you can find anything you may be looking for. Morever, there are so many beautiful ancient temples and palaces to visit it is overwhelming

Resultado de imagen de seoul










It is a country of contrasts, you may be in Seoul admiring a palace, and when you turn around you will see some of the highest skiescrapers in the world. That is how Korea is like

Resultado de imagen de south korea


 











What I would do if I had enough money 

What I would do if I had enough money is to become independent, in the first place. A good option would also be to travel around the world whenever I wanted to, having no monetary limit. And regarding filantropy, I would donate some of my money to charities that empower women and protect children. Summing up, I would just live life to the fullest, 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart