sábado, 23 de diciembre de 2017

Anastasia Oplakanets: Week 15 (That's all)



Well, I guess it's a

The subject has finally finished and the experince of having a blog was fine. However, having blogs where we post our 'homework' is not new for us, last year we did the same thing with another subject, cannot remember which one. I liked it, as well as I did last year, because I love editing texts and make them pretty and good looking with a tiny hint of humor. Actually, it makes me very relaxed because the entries do not have to have very serious content and I do not have to worry about it.
Two things that I did not like was the lacking constancy of the posted homework and the continuous repetition of the assignment 'Refer to all the activities you've done to improve your English', which made it very boring.


My piece of advice is to try to post more interesting homework with amusing or thoughtful issues so students do not perceive them as boring homework but rather like a way out for their creativity and passion. For example, I have really enjoyed writting Weeks 5, 9 11, 14 and others but I absolutely hated Week 10 and I had to bring all of my forces and will to do it.
For the next years and future students I would suggest to ask them to make a list or something of the themes they find attractive and interesting so they can enjoy doing their assingments; it doesn't have to be a concrete theme, it could be a review of a book or movie or whatever each of them likes, which in my opinion will appeal to them. Personally, I like my homework to be something I am looking forward to, not running away from it and postponing it every minute I can.
To finish...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart