miércoles, 7 de febrero de 2018

Week 1: Language (Paula Sánchez Morlesín)

I have always enjoyed listening to different languages, it did not matter if it was English, German or Chinese, they all seemed cool to me. That is why I started to get into music and twitter, and thanks to those tools I could improve both my French and English. Moreover, it is obvious that being able to speak different languages can be extremely useful, knowing that and my love for them, I decided to go for English and study it at a major level, that is to say at University.

But apart from liking English, I specially like Korean. I love it, I believe it sounds beautiful and that its writing also is really nice and easy to learn. Actually, I love Korea and its culture in general. After watching many of its films and getting into its pop music four and a half years ago, I started to learn how to read its alfabet so I could understand the most basic things while listening to a song or watching a tv series. I have been able to read korean since I was 15 years old, and I am able to understand many things , but not as much as I would like to. That is why I want to improve my level, something that is difficult to achieve here in Murcia, since there are no academies offering Korean nor Koreans to teach it. If you want to improve you level, then you will have to use apps, watch videos on Youtube or download some books.


Resultado de imagen de hangeul


All in all, I believe languages are the most precious thing we have, and that being able to speak and learn them can be a beautiful process. We all should have the opportunity to learn at least one language apart from our mother language.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart