lunes, 12 de febrero de 2018

WEEK 2: ESSAY WRITING (Isabel Martínez Puche)



Browse the Net and provide links to writing labs online where essay writing can be studied.

Explain the major difficulties you find when writing essays.

One of the problems I face when writing an essay is how to balance the paragraphs. Despite trying to make the paragraphs about the same length, sometimes one of my arguments become much longer than the other one. I would like to write more or less the same amount of words for each paragraph. Another problem that I often encounter is to make a proper introduction. I think that introductions are one of my weaker points when writing an essay so I tend to search for tips in order to improve my writings.  In addition, depending on the topic, it is difficult to think of arguments to include in the essay. In order to avoid running out of ideas, it is useful to read a lot about a variety of topics to be more prepared to face difficult topics. 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart