sábado, 10 de febrero de 2018

WEEK 1: LANGUAGE (Isabel Martínez Puche)



I have wanted to learn new languages since I was little. I always found interesting how many different languages are spoken all around the world. It would be very good to be able to understand all of them but, since there are too many, not all of them can be learnt. Some people choose which language they learn based on their usability, while others just guide themselves by their personal preferences.

In my case, I would like to learn Korean. Since I have been listening to Korean music for a while, it would help me to understand the lyrics and the culture as well. In fact, I have studied a bit on my own and now I am able to read the different letters. It was difficult provided that the characters are not the same as those in Spanish or English. However, given the chance, I would like to continue learning this language and I have been looking for grammar books to read on my free time. It has become complicated to manage studying for University exams with learning Korean on my own but, in my opinion, a language can be learnt no matter how difficult it is if you are really interested on it. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart