miércoles, 6 de diciembre de 2017

Anastasia Oplakanets: Week 13 (Making decisions)

This Week's assingment is a review about a film I have recently watched but I will do it about a series. It is called '13 Reasons Why' and it's been poping up a lot lately. As I read the book on which it is based many years ago, I did not want to watch it, I was afraid it was going to be cheap and bad. I must say it has surprised me a lot! Although it does not follow the original plot perfectly, it was more than worth watching and I think it matches very well the subject of this Week because is all about  'making decisions'.

In short, the series is very simple, it tells the story of a girl who commits suicide and leaves a series of tapes where she pre-recorded her story. She explains why she decided to end her life, saying that it was due to thirteen reasons, thirteen people who, as she thinks, pushed her to the end. As the first person receives the tapes, he has to pass it to the next person and so on.
In my opinion, her reasons weren't as strong as to do what she did. I feel very sorry for her and for anyone who had ever went through all the problems shown in the film, but still, no reason is justifying enough to commit suicide. I understand that being young means taking things way far to heart but everyone has problems and life is about overcoming those problems.


Regarding the second task of this Week's assignment, here are some pictures of my two favourite books, which are simply amazing and if you haven't read them you should but be prepared for very strong emotions that will mercilessly break your heart.


Some pictures of my favourite films though I have tons of them. Actually, all of Leonardo DiCaprio's films are my favourite.
 

And my favourite shows, Vikings and Game of Thrones, have both great stories and brilliant acting!

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart