domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2017

Anastasia Oplakanets: Week 9 (Urban Living)

First task of this week: pictures of a place I like and how life would be there when I'm 50.

 The place I like is very unusual because is another planet, Mars. I have been thinking about it and who knows, judging by the technological advances we have nowadays I do not see any obstacles to not habitate Mars in 40 or 50 years, maybe that won't happen but let's use our imagination.
I have chosen this place because, as I said above, if technology in 40 years allows people to live in another planet I'm not staying in our regular Earth, I demand something fancier.
As I imagine it, when I'm 50  year old, life will be very difficult and I will regret my life choices. There will be very little water for us the marcians, no possibility of returning to Earth and people will go on strikes and fight against the government. I will be too old by that time to fight or protest but my strong and full of life son will lead the new generation and even start an interplanetary war and win it, which makes me very proud because I raised a champion.



 Regarding the second task of this Week's assingment, the other places I like are:

Australia, because its fauna and landscapes please my inner adventurer.

Norway, because I crave experiencing the aurora boreal on live and see its snowy beauty.

Africa; I hate heat but I would sacrifice myself because it is so exotic and full of history I just need to go there.

What did you do to improve your English? Apart from attending all of my lessons? The new Viking's season is out and of course I could not wait until the Spanish release so I watched the first two episodes in its original English and understood it perfectly.  I don't do much.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart