domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

Anastasia Oplakanets: Week 8 - Odd Inventions


πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™°πšžπšπš˜πš–πšŠπšπš’πšŒ π™±πšŠπš•πš• π™»πšŠπšžπš—πšŒπš‘πšŽπš›


There is plenty of inventions mentioned for pets thay may look ridiculous and useless but actually some of them are really helpful things. I have seen umbrellas for dogs and although they funny, they keep your dog dry which is important because it could become ill.
I must say that I am a huge fan silly inventions and creations which purpose is to make our four legged friend's lives easier. Besides, they are just hilarious! The one I have chosen for this Week's assingment is something I have been seeing a lot on the Internet lately, specially on YouTube, it's the automatic ball launcher. When I saw it for the first time my first thought was 'how ridiculous, people should play personally with their pets, how can someone be that lazy as for not throwing the ball themselves?' but the videos were really funny so I kept watching and suddenlty I realised that it could be an invention of a great help for those who actually cannot do it themselves.
For example, invalids who are unable to play with their own pets or old people. I see old people with playful puppies all the time and it is reasonable to think that the owners may do not have the energy or patience requiered when you own a young dog. They run and jump all the time and make a big mess and I can see that for some people is really hard to keep their rhythm.
So in fact, the automatic laucher is a very useful invention. And amusing too, aren't they simply adorable when they put the ball in the laucher, wait for it to be thrown and then chase as if there was no tomorrow?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Transparent Sexy Pink Heart